It is scheduled to take place in Calgary, Canada on May 05-08, 2019.
Managing the Regulatory Range
CAMPUT’s annual conference is the pre-eminent energy regulatory conference in Canada. It brings the perspectives of regulators, regulated entities, consultants, consumer groups and academics to a single forum focused on addressing the most current topics in the national (and international) regulatory community.
The 2019 Conference will focus on how regulators, utilities, and consumers can best prepare for the many challenges that face the industry, including:
- Emerging technologies
- Striking the right balance: The relationship between regulators and government
- New regulatory approaches
- The role of public participation in the hearing process
Why should you attend:
- Meet decision-makers and industry leaders
- Exchange best practices
- Update on recent developments
- Debate latest ideas
- Understand and prepare for challenges facing the sector
Presentations that will be given during the Conference will be made available after the event and attendees will receive notification via email of their location. Your conference materials available now include your program, biographies of the speakers and delegate roster along with general information for partners and guests. Enjoy the conference!
More information and registration here: