It is scheduled to take place in Brussels, Belgium on October 17, 2019.
Is your organisation ready for its gender equality and diversity journey? This training course develops the gender and diversity knowledge and skills of men and women in leadership/senior management roles in energy National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs), enabling them to take steps to promote equality, diversity and inclusion in their organisations.
Level A: Overview Course
- NRA Board Members/Directors who must lead a diverse and inclusive work place.
- NRA HR/People Directors/Heads/Managers who must develop and implement changes.
- NRA Senior Managers who need to improve their gender balance and diversity knowledge and skills training to support the people around them.
- Other experts from European Institutions (ACER, European Commission) are also invited to attend.
Aims and focus of the training course:
- Strengthen awareness and understanding of gender equality and diversity (through knowledge, attitudes and skills) as a first step towards behavioural and cultural change.
- Enable course participants to reflect on current practices and take action within their own organisation to transition towards an inclusive workplace.
What you will learn about:
- Latest data, research and key points you need to articulate the value of diversity.
- Case studies on strategy development and implementation.
- Practical steps to assist your organisation create an inclusive workplace e.g. communication, HR practices, creating staff networks.
- Case studies by experienced professionals.
- Facilitated discussions so that knowledge sharing is enriched among learners.
- Learning through group activities to test and apply knowledge gained.
More information and registration here: