It is scheduled to take place in Brussels, Belgium on September 26-27, 2019.
Energy regulators need to understand how these new actors affect the energy sector and how they can contribute to cost-efficient electrification and digitalisation. This tailor-made 2-day CEER training programme will help deliver energy regulators this expertise.
Level A: Overview Course
Experts from National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs) who want to improve their knowledge and exchange experiences on the regulation of energy communities and new actors in the energy sector. Other experts from European Institutions (ACER, European Commission) are also invited to attend.
- Discuss the concepts of Renewable Energy Communities and Citizen Energy Communities and how they are defined in the Clean Energy Package.
- Explore the regulatory aspects of energy communities and case studies on regulatory experiences, covering tariffs, scope, rights and obligations.
- Examine the roles of new business and market actors in the energy sector and how they can contribute to cost-efficient electrification and digitalisation.
- Explore the regulatory building blocks to create a level playing field for new business and market actors.
- Participate in exciting discussions with new actors and exchange experience with academics doing research on these topics.
More information and registration here: